Happy February…or End of February is more like it…haha! I’m really up to the final hour with this one. But I didn’t want to miss sharing my favorite things with you.
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice. I have always loved citrus and acidity, but I always forget about grapefruit juice! I bought it this month and love pouring myself a glass. It’s so refreshing and full of Vitamin C.
- Watching re-runs of Friends on Netflix. Friends is always good for a laugh and, even though I have seen it a million times, I still love it. We are looking forward to the episodes with Paul Rudd coming up soon.
- Painted Nails. I usually have plain nails and I pick at them. It’s a horrible habit and they never look pretty. This February, I kept them groomed and painted and I have been loving it.
I’ll post some more things I’m loving in March! What are 3 things you’re loving right now?
There are so many shows out there. Some great, some okay, and some pretty darn bad!
The Office, Hart of Dixie, Parks & Recreation, and Gilmore Girls are shows I always come back to. But my husband is going to go crazy if I go through Hart of Dixie one more time…because it would probably be the 6th or 7th time…yikes!
All that to say, I want some new shows. Variety is always welcome in my life. Below is a list of shows that either I have heard are good or that I know are really good because I have already started watching bits and pieces of them. I just hope it starts raining soon so I’ll want to stay inside and cuddle up for a few hours of Netflix binging.
- Chefs Table
- Friday Night Lights
- The Great British Baking Show
- Fixer Upper
- Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics
- The Time in Between
What are your favorite shows/binge watchlist on Netflix? Or hulu/amazon?
- Beautiful photography from my friend, exploring Yellowstone.
- Excited to make SOUP this fall.
- And on that note…another delicious recipe for, you guessed it, soup!
- Thought provoking post about life with kids.
- I love this company so so much.
- I like the idea of these pillow cases. It would be hard to get them just perfect.
- Thinking about making this super simple DIY chalkboard.
- Re-watching Gilmore Girls through again…and I really hope #12 happens!
- A new way to learn! I love learning.
- GREAT read. Humorous, inspiring, and convicting.
- These doughnuts and this cake will get us in the mood for October. Mmmm!
- The guy in this iPhone video is my husbands doppelgänger minus about 8 years. So weird to watch!
Have a great weekend! Spend time with the ones you love and get outdoors. ❤