I love dates! Dating in the day, dating in the night, dating all day! Dates with Bret are something I really look forward to. To have specific time cut out just for us is so special and important.
I hope you enjoy these 10 tried and true fun date ideas!
- Picnic on the beach. Grab a big blanket, your favorite foods and drinks, and enjoy the waves and each other’s cute faces.
- Breakfast at your favorite place and a walk afterward. My favorite is Claire’s on Cedros.
- Movie night IN. You can switch off between guy movies and girl movies or do rock-paper-scissors. Variety is good and so is the cuddling on the couch during the movie part.
- Adventurous dinner date. Trying new things together makes for great memories and whether it’s Argentinian, Japanese, or French – try something different!
- Build a puzzle, drink good coffee, and indulge in your favorite dessert.
- Hike! I love hiking because there is so much good conversation and a common goal. My favorite hikes are in Torrey Pines and Idyllwild.
- Relive your first date ever. Whatever it was, it can be special and funny to do all over again.
- Go restaurant hopping. This makes the night really stretch out (which I love). Appetizers at one place, main dish at another, and drive-thru ice cream cone or froyo on the way home.
- Seasonal Activities: carnival, farmers market, surf competition, fair, classic cars, etc.
- Live music! Another good one, just takes a bit of planning. Or you can grab the local brewery schedule.
What are your favorite dates?