I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen. – Ernest Hemingway
No siren did ever so charm the ear of the listener as the listening ear has charmed the soul of the siren. – Henry Taylor
This post is all about what I have been listening to lately. What we hear and what we choose to take in affects our state of mind, our mood, and our enjoyment. In the best cases, it spurs us on. I hope this following list can enrich your mind, bless your heart, and just make things fun!
- This Glorious Grace by Austin Stone Worship
- Grownups Read Things They Wrote as Kids (disclaimer – language/heavy topics at times)
- 1989 by Ryan Adams
- Ask Pastor John Podcast
- Gossip In The Grain by Ray LaMontagne
- The Jamie Ivey Podcast
- Radical by David Platt
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- Parenthood Season Finale playlist
- Front Porch with The Fitzs
This list is changing week-to-week and month-to-month, but it really made me think how much I listen to on a daily basis. I am definitely trying to listen to the Bible more on my ESV app as well.
What do you listen to? I’d love to hear all about it. 😉