Can you believe February is already over!? What happened to the time?? Now, March brings Daylight Savings and EASTER! Wow…2016 is flying by. I wanted to share what the past couple of months looked like in the Theis Family.
In January, we enjoyed:
- LOTS of rain and hail at the beginning of the month
- Yummy gelato at the shop down the street from us
- Annual Tea Party with my friends from OC
- I celebrated 1 year working for Planning Center Online
- I also celebrated my friend Stephanie and the coming of her sweet baby Poppy Marie
- We had dinner at a co-worker’s house and got to meet his sweet family
- We went to Winter Camp up at Mile High Pines with our Jr. High students
- I got sick…the cold, the fever, the whole thing everyone is getting
- This is the best news of all right now: I had the OBGYN appointment I had been waiting for and we saw that ALL my abnormal cysts are GONE! Praise the Lord!!!! The doctor had all good things to say and I go back in 3 months for another check-up to see if anything else that may have changed. To say I was shocked is an understatement.
In February, we enjoyed:
- Our Community Group women started gathering every Saturday to share the stories of how Jesus saved us
- I had some fun beach days
- Bret started an apologetics class at Talbot
- My Book Club gathered to discuss “The Lake House” and eat all the yummy foods that came up in the book
- I had some crazy, fun, wonderful weeks at work culminating in our Planning Center University event
- Bret got a new position and a raise at his work!
- Bret and I celebrated Valentine’s Day on Coronado Island
- My dad and I shared our birthday at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- I finished my second book of the year…trying to read 12+ this year
- Bret and my CG Leaders threw me a Birthday Party with all my favorite things and fun games
- Bret and I have gone on 2 Saturday coffee dates and finally checked out Local Tap House together…look at this silly, wonderful, best friend of mine!
I’ve kept up the Bible reading that I started in January which is such an accomplishment for me. I hope I can keep saying that as this year progresses! And February was a wonderful month for celebrating and making memories. I won’t soon forget it.
Goodnight from here!