- Every good list should start with a bit of prayer.
- Hey, all you bloggers – how cute is this print?
- Every fall party needs a couple good antipasti // cheese platters.
- My husband told me that this is my spirit animal. I was too tickled to be offended.
- Thank you Shutterbean. Thank you. I will be enjoying these tonight in the hot tub.
- I would love to put together a list like this one for all my readers. It was a goal of mine to do more recipes this year. It didn’t really happen, but it’s not too late to try.
- I think this pillow would be super cute with opposite fabrics!
- Why must you cost so much Anthropologie?
- So excited for next April! Florida here we come.
- Inspiring words and great thoughts on being chosen.
- Jealous of my husband’s visit here last week. At least he brought me home jam!
- Can’t stop. Won’t stop. Seriously, though!
Have a great weekend everyone!
- Sun tea – hibiscus style.
- Remember when you were in Jr. High and you would spray cucumber-melon all over yourself before school? Here that is in popsicle form….in a good way.
- Summer picnic essentials & inspiration for the perfect picnic meal plan!
- Poetry for the soul.
- Ever tried a S’meach? Let’s do it!
- These bottle stoppers remind me of mini ice cream cones.
- Holy cow…milk toast! Dreamy.
- High tea essentials & the perfect tea sandwiches to serve!
- 8 creative “At Home” date night ideas.
- Next time we are in San Francisco, I have to experience sipping tea in the city and farm dining in the country!
- The chandelier tree…SO pretty!!!
- Sunday. A sweet video that reminded me of our dating years.
- Daily marriage encouragement and a heartfelt prayer.
- Summer dinner: shrimp salsa with slow-and-low dry rub oven chicken.
- 25 free colorful summer fonts!
Enjoy these links, enjoy this summer, and praise God for all our JOY!