It’s the last day of 31 Days of Writing! I’m making it in just under the wire, but I’m making it!
I should have made a list of all the reasons I love Bret so much, but that post would take me forever. One of the reasons I love him though is that he edits my blog posts for me almost every single time. He is just really good at it, so just as much as I have been writing for 31 days, Bret has been editing for 31 days 🙂
For my final post in the #31daysofwriting challenge, I am interviewing HIM with the same 24 questions I wrote about myself earlier in this series. He is the person I love talking to most in this world, so I hope you enjoy him in this post for the loving, funny, and kind-hearted man that he is. Here we go!
- What is your middle name? Madison. After the President.
- What is your favorite drink? Wild Cherry Pepsi
- What is your favorite song at the moment? You Never Change by Austin Stone
- What is your favorite food? French Fries
- What is the last thing you bought? Dinner at Noodles & Co. with my wife (that’s me, guys!)
- Favorite book?: The Dark Tower Series by Steven King
- Favorite Color? Crayola crayon Cerulean Blue
- Do you have any pets? No, but I’m a dog person.
- Favorite Cologne? Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
- Favorite Holiday? Christmas – I love that the holiday is about Jesus and enjoy giving gifts to people. I always try to out-do, out-spoil, and out-surprise my wife each year. I must “win” Christmas.
- Are you married? So far, happily 😉
- Have you ever been out of the country? Yes – to London, Mexico, Vancouver BC, and all over the Caribbean.
- Do you speak any other language? I speak some Spanish, or hablo un poquíto Español.
- How many siblings do you have? I have an older sister named Sarah. She is one of my best friends in the world.
- What is your favorite store? Apple Store…though I can hardly ever afford to buy anything in it.
- Favorite restaurant? Charley’s Steakhouse in Orlando, FL.
- When was the last time you cried? Singing worship in the car this week.
- Favorite Blog? Just yours (aww isn’t he sweet!)
- Favorite Movie? Two answers: all time favorite movie = Star Wars: A New Hope; seasonal favorite = Pacific Rim.
- Favorite TV show? Two answers: all time favorite = The Office; seasonal favorite = The Walking Dead.
- PC or Mac? Mac, the one that actually works…at least until the planned obsolescence kicks in.
- What phone do you have? iPhone 6S Plus
- How tall are you? 6 foot.
- Can you cook? The short answer is no.
That’s him in 24 questions! Love you, babe! Thanks for being my biggest fan and blog editor all the time.
(This section here wasn’t written by Sarah, but by her editor and husband. Thank you all for reading the blog and encouraging my wife. She doesn’t get to write as much as she used to – which really bums her out – but she loves writing to you all and always aims to bless and inspire you with her God-given gifts. I happen to think she’s pretty good at it and I try to let her know that, but maybe you could let her know, too? Leave a comment about your favorite post from the #31daysofwriting! Thanks and blessing to you, -bret)