We still have a little over a week until October 31st and I am going to get you all set for Halloween! From costumes, to treats, to fun party ideas.
Bret and I are not huge Halloween people, but it is a fun holiday! Getting dressed up, seeing all the cute kiddos, and any excuse to eat some treats, right?
- First, I wanted to share the treats I will be making for my office next week: Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats and Halloween Blondies. You’re welcome in advance, PCO.
- If you’re in the market for quality halloween make-up, scroll through this list from POPSUGAR.
- If you still don’t know what you are going to dress up as, here is a list of 31 Insanely Clever Last-Minute costumes. The Brawny Guy! Haha!
- And if you’re last minute with your pumpkins too, don’t even worry! Uber now has a service that will bring you pumpkins, a carving kit, and treats from your local Pumpkin Patch on demand. Check it out!
- Then host a Pumpkin Carving Contest and Chili Cook-off. I give you permission to use my Turkey Chili recipe. 😉
- I have a feeling Bret would LOVE the Zombie Crawl! If haunted houses scare you, maybe something with zombies is better…or maybe it’s worse, haha! Surprisingly, I love the show The Walking Dead, so zombie stuff just doesn’t get to me. Anyway, this will be the one “scary” thing I’ll insert into this Happy Halloween List.
- Okay, wait, I lied. One more scary thing…but for kiddos! How cool is this Worm Ice? I know I would have thought this was super creepy and fun when I was a kid.
- Maybe you’re the small-town Halloween type person? Doesn’t The Pioneer Woman’s Halloween look so fun! I love that they went to a nursing home.
- It wouldn’t be Halloween without the Plastic Pumpkin Bucket for Trick-or-Treating.
- And if you want to hand out something special and healthy this Halloween, Elana’s Pantry is your one stop shop.
Have a Happy Halloween, friends!
p.s. If I wanted to spend bunches of my money on candy, I would pass these amazing truffles out to everyone!