Should I really be blogging on our date night? No. No, I shouldn’t.
But here we go because I have to keep writing to complete the challenge! Plus, my husband encouraged me to get it out of the way now. I can’t imagine why. 😉
Tonight’s list is simple and very relevant to the moment we’re living – what to order at Benihana:
- Cocktails. A plus on any date night. Mine has strawberries and bourbon so, yes, it’s delicious.
- A sushi roll. Tonight we are enjoying a Sumo Roll. It’s also delicious!
- The Surf Side meal. How can you do better than scallops, calamari, and shrimp? You can’t.
- Bret always gets the chicken fried rice. It’s so yummy and watching the chef make it in front of you is a great show!
- Make sure you get the green tea ice cream at the end.
Keep in mind: we are pulling out all the stops with this dinner because our cell phone provider sent us a debit card loaded for fun! Don’t ask me why because we don’t know why either, but we are living it up!
Such a cool list, right!? Haha…okay, goodnight for now – until tomorrow!