I knew writing for 31 days straight would be a challenge! I keep trying to write my post the night before the day I should post…but it just doesn’t seem to happen. Life is very FULL. That’s what we like to call it – FULL rather than busy.
Anyhow, I am attempting to write this post in 10 minutes or less because we are off to a Florence and The Machine concert tonight at SDSU. We are SO excited! We saw her 3 years ago and knew from that point on we will see Florence Welch every time she hits San Diego no matter what. Her voice is unreal and the show is magical.
This was us 3 years ago heading down to SD just like we will be doing tonight. We will have to take another car selfie as tradition. Things I’m excited for tonight:
- Spending hours and hours with the best guy in the world.
- Eating a yummy dinner…something fresh as I always like to say.
- Singing at the top of my lungs with the best guy in the world.
- Seeing all the hipsters all dressed up.
- Holding hands with the best guy in the world.
- Sitting in the stadium at SDSU will be cool! I’ve never been before.
- Laughing at the inevitable hilarious jokes told by the best guy in the world.
- Lisitening to Florence on the car ride home like we did 3 years ago.
- Kissing goodnight with the best guy in the world.
- Nodding off to sleep still seeing all the magic that Florence and The Machine created for us.