If you saw my post last weekend, then you are hopefully still using the list of remedies I gave you for the indian summer we’re still having in San Diego. This heat is brutal. Which is why I’m sitting in front of my fan with a cold drink and about to make sandwiches for dinner.
While I’m not suggesting that you turn on your oven, I am suggesting you day dream about the following 10 cookie recipes. Long for them, fantasize about the magnificent flavors, then in a couple weeks…bake them all! You know people will eat them. People love sugar…so just go crazy and bake. I chose to make a list of cookies because they are one of my favorite desserts and are usually pretty simple. These recipes can be trusted…no pinterest fail here!
- Smitten Kitchen Black & White Cookies
- Barefoot Contessa Salty Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Barefoot Contessa Pecan Shortbread
- Pioneer Woman Citrus Butter Cookies
- Momofuku Milk Bar Marshmallow Cornflake Cookies
- Sarah Theis Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Joy the Baker Vanilla Bean Confetti Cookies
- White on Rice Couple Brown Sugar Butterscotch Slice & Bake Cookies
- Food 52 Salted Chocolate Espresso Brookies
- Martha Stewart Snickerdoodle Cookies