The weekend is apon us! That means movie nights, beach days, evening bbqs, birthday parties, football games, and midnight…snacks!
This post ia all about snacks. Sticky, salty, sweet, spicy. Yum! Whether you need a snack to bring to a get together or chow down on while watching another Hunger Games movie, here’s your list.
- Treat corn: popcorn with m&m’s & chocolate covered pretzels.
- Orange cranberry chex mix
- Sharp cheddar cheese crackers
- Coconut date rolls
- Seedy crackers, pepper jelly, sliced white cheddar cheese
- Veggie slices with homemade ranch & hummus.
- Dark chocolate dipped apricots
- Sliced apples & almond butter OR cookie butter!
- Lemon parmesan black pepper popcorn
- Pear slices with goat cheese
- Oatmeal cookie granlola on vanilla yogurt
- Raspberries with fresh whip cream
- Trix on a stick (but you could use any puff ceral you like)
- Hike trail mix
- Honey mustard roasted cashews
Get to snackin’!