Happy Saturday friends!
I hope you got to sleep in, smell the coffee, and giggle about being in pjs until after 11am. That’s what I did, at least! 😉
If you know me, you know that my beauty product regimen is very simple and no fuss. I’m the type to take a shower 20 minutes before I have to be somewhere and throw on some mascara and lipgloss in the car (at red lights, of course). What I love about the products I use is that they’re inexpensive, simple, and fun! So today’s list will be short and sweet. I’ll start with shower/hair care and end with make-up.
- I use 2 kinds of bar soap: Dove for my body and Mr. B’s Necessities for my face.
- This little scrubber is great to use after washing my face: Konjac Sponge.
- This is my new favorite shower item: Trader Joe’s Lavender Sea Salt Scrub. I rub it on my arms and my legs and it makes my skin so soft and moisturized.
- I have always really liked Dove shampoo for my hair. If I don’t shampoo my hair, I like Not your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo.
- I like 2 kinds of conditioner and usually switch off between OGX Coconut Milk and Neutrogena Triple Repair.
- After I get out of the shower, I usually brush my wet hair and rub Macadamia Oil through the ends.
- For moisturizers I really like Allafia Everyday Coconut Sunscreen for day and Dessert Essence for night.
- For blemishes, this has been my jam forever: Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer in light or fair.
- For blush I grab something pink and/or bronze with shimmer. This Cover Girl Classic Pink works or this Elf Blush & Bronzer.
- For eye-shadow I like natural tones with a pink, brown, and white. I usually get something like this Cover Girl Cafe Au’ Lait.
- For mascara, I like Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum’ Express. I like it to be brown-balck and washable.
- Last but not least, lip care!! Here’s my confession: I probably own 70 chapsticks…yikes. I just really love chapstick. Whether it’s Burts Bees (tinted too), Chapstick, EOS, or just random tubes from avon and a vanilla one from some Hawaiian souvenir shop. As far a lip gloss, I really like Victoria’s Secret’s options. And for lipsick, I like Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon.
So there you go! That’s my regimen and beauty product list. It’s simple and to the point.
Do you have any products that you would recommend to me? Thanks for reading!