HAPPY Saturday!!! ALSO, thanks to everyone who read my Gospel Wednesday post from a couple days ago and gave such sweet encouragement! If you didn’t get the chance, take a minute to read about the struggle I have been facing with false body image.
Now, here we go with some weekend links!
- Making this recipe for a family of 8 next week and I hope it satisfies!
- Finally had the chance to read this wonderful post – from infertile to fertile: a letter from an adoptive mom who got pregnant.
- All the time.
- Kitchen upgrades for the weekend.
- A quick trip to Michael’s may be in order after seeing this simple beaded necklace.
- How cool (no pun intended) is this DIY modern cooler?
- I wish I could wake up every morning to my dream breakfast!
- Aaaaand another genius breakfast idea.
- Florence has to happen someday…WOW.
- Gotta love the side braid. Enjoy this short DIY.
Enjoy the weekend! We are heading to Coronado…my favorite place in the world! ❤ What are you up to?