Saturday morning. We all know it and we all love it. The day you (hopefully) sleep a little later, move a little slower, and laugh a little longer. Enjoy the weekend list of links! If you didn’t know already, I love lists.
- CUTE summer shades!
- Thinking of making your own sunscreen? My friend Nicole gives us her recipe!
- Scrapbook envy! I want to do one so bad. I’m going to need this punch though.
- Peaches + Iced Tea = done & done! Perfect Peach Iced Tea.
- This lunch has so many things I like: mango, lettuce, ginger, DIPPING SAUCES!
- Dear Kitten, you are the best commercial ever. Love, Sarah.
- Getting rid of some old T-shirts? Have a little extra time? DIY braided rug!
- Our annual 4th of July Brunch is coming up…maybe I need to do this.
- Loving the hanging utensils in this apartment/kitchen.
- 8 tips for shooting stellar still life photos. Helpful!
- I’ve been in a popcorn mood lately and this recipe is perfect for summer.
- If you didn’t catch it on Wednesday, please take a few minutes and be encouraged in the truth about your suffering.
Happy Summer Weekend! Enjoy the longest day of the year today!