- My sweet parents got us a juicer for Christmas and I have loved experimenting. This post has some great recipes!
- Resolutions and goals can be a great planning tool. However, picking just ONE WORD for the year might bring more inspiration.
- What would you do if you were given a 24-hour retreat? My friend Nicole had an idea I can relate to.
- Healthy and indulgent snacking with a burst of energy!
- My husbands mom and I were just talking about this process over the holidays.
- Six ways to be UNlovely.
- This maxi dress is calling my name.
- And I think this cool bottle opener is calling Bret’s name.
- A challenging article about being comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Almonds…Croissants….and sweet, sweet sugar. Yes please!
- What to make for Breakfast? Maybe this yummy baked oatmeal.
- Or better yet, CAKE!
Hope you enjoyed these links. Thanks for reading!