Happy New Year Friends!!!
Something I would love to do more of on this blog is share more of my recipes and adventures in the kitchen. Probably about 10% of what I make in my kitchen actually makes it into a post with a recipe. It’s mostly because taking pictures becomes hard for me when the lighting is wrong, my props are limited, and my hands are a mess. I know: excuses, excuses. I will make it a goal this year to do more recipe posting.
I hope sharing a review of some of my recipes can help you in the year to come.
- My most popular post to date: Perfect Roast Chicken.
- My most personally used recipe: Granola Bar Glory
- Best for busy weeks & tight budgets: Perfect Turkey Chili
- Best for healthy refreshing treat: Blueberry Green Tea Slushies
- Great salad for crowds: Theis Family Salad
- Great salad for everyday: Sweet Kale Salad
- When you’re in the mood for Mexican: Tacos
- When you’re in the mood for Italian: Cheesy Baked Penne
- Indulgence for your morning coffee: Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
- Indulgence for your afternoon tea: Mini Lemon Tea Cakes
I hope you can make some of these recipes and enjoy them as much as our family has. Let’s start the year off on the right foot: with love and joy and delicious food!