HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS!!!
Easter is my favorite holiday. Not just for the amazing candy, cute bunnies or beautiful flowers coming into bloom. The reason I love Easter is because we get to celebrate what Jesus accomplished on the cross and that He rose from the dead! He is alive and that is SO amazing! The Lord above and His free gift of forgiveness is absolutely the most wonderful thing we could ever celebrate!
Enjoy this special treat with your loved ones. Celebrate the KING and His amazing love!
- Makes 2 medium size milkshakes.
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract or 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 20 Robins Eggs, plus 5 more to make a crushed topping.
- whipped cream
- Assemble all ingredients. Crush 5 of your Robins Eggs with the flat side of a knife for the topping.
- In a blender mix together ice cream, milk, vanilla, and the rest of the Robins Eggs. Blend well.
- For a thinner milkshake add more milk (up to 1/4 cup). If you would like it a bit thicker…like me…add more ice cream.
- Pour your milkshake into 2 glasses. Top with whipped cream and crushed Robins Eggs. Enjoy QUICKLY!