Healthy choice list:
- I’ve been pre-slicing all my veggies for easy salad making lately. But who knew cucumbers were so awesome for other things too!? Joy the Baker knew. YUM!
- Reading an amazing devotional called Gospel Primer. Give it a go, friends!
- Taking walks has been so wonderful lately. The spring weather is gorgeous which makes it that much more worth it! And so does this.
- Using an awesome oil hair mask this week. Macadamias for the win.
- Definitely going back to the fool proof Oil Cleansing Method again. I got to get rid of my blemishes that have been flaring up. I don’t know why I ever stop!
Guilty pleasure list:
- Watching episode after episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Hulu. Did any other girl have as much of an obsession as I did?
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: BEST RECIPE EVER.
- I can’t stop thinking about this purse and these shoes. I can find the money just “laying around,” right?!? And, oh yeah, this necklace….
- Wanting to try this Hot Mess burger is embarrassing. Keeping it real guys….
- Been loving this cocktail lately: silver tequila, club soda and lime juice.
What are some of your healthy choices? Guilty pleasures?