I hope your short month of February was love-filled, sweet and satisfying!
Here are a couple links I thought were interesting, funny or note-worthy:
- I personally love the whole bike riding, beard wearing, instagraming, hipster thing…but this video is hilarious.
- Do you like the cream filling in oreo’s? Well, this guy hates it. Too funny!
- I think I might start getting into americanos after reading an article my husband told me about.
- Who wants to come over and make buttermilk beignets with me? Americanos included!
- Interesting food documentary on Netflix. Definitely made me want to eat lots of aloe and chia seeds.
- I want a golden glittering jewelry dish! Seems easy enough.
- How does he do this?!?!?! My husband is pretty into illusions, and I can’t help but dork out on it too.
- I’m cutting straighties again on Saturday. Love this style.
- I like that this fellow blogger posts a “quote of the week” and this one in particular is awesome. Gotta love Amy Poehler and being silly.
- If only I could be as passionate and committed reader as Rory Gilmore.
- Adorable bottle opener. Now I just need starfish salt shakers.
- Perfect for the citrus obsession I have.
That’s all friends! Do you have any lovely links to share!? I’d love to see.