So…it is here. The big two-five. I’m officially a grown up. Sometimes, my freckles make me look like I’m 17, but not anymore! I’m 25, world. Watch out for all the excitement!
Here is a short list of things I can think of tonight that I would like to see/do/make/eat/read/be this year.
- First, take as many pictures as possible. I want to document all our sweet moments like the one above. Squinty eyes and all.
- Disney World. I can’t believe it’s happening, but it is.
- I want to read Wuthering Heights again. And see the most recently made movie.
- I want to walk at least 150 miles this year. Its a small feat…but it’s doable for where my life is at right now.
- I think I might dye my hair. Eeek! A vibrant red, perhaps.
- S’mores cupcakes and a bloody mary. I will make you in my kitchen.
- I would love to diversify my income. A little bit here and a little bit there. Hopefully from the things, and in the areas, that I am most passionate about.
- I want to laugh ALOT. I can always count on episodes of New Girl and Parks and Rec to make that happen. And my husband. He is a riot.
- Puppy!?! Maybe. Maybe not. Until then, I can just watch CUTE videos.
- Chips: kale, sweet potato, beets, bacon, apple. This is happening, year 25.
- I would love to see this blog reach many more people for the glory of God. Maybe an e-course is in my future.
That’s the short list. I could probably keep going. I will spare you…and myself.
Until next week, friends, let’s get messy and bold in the kitchen. Let’s have lot’s of coffee dates and movie nights. Let’s make every day count. Let’s pursue every lovely passion. Above all, let’s make much of God in every moment.