I LOVE Valentine’s Day! It could be for a few reasons, in fact. Maybe it is because I didn’t have a boy to celebrate with until I was 20, so I longed for the day that I could. Maybe it is because it comes 2 days before my birthday, which means lots of celebrating all in one week! Maybe it is because I love red and pink and hearts. Or maybe it is because I love sweets and flowers. Oh! I know. It’s because of LOVE!
Whether you love or hate this holiday, we can all admit that celebrating love is a wonderful thing. Looking for some fun ways to celebrate? I created a list just for you of all the things I recommend trying out this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!
- Looking for that perfect DIY hipster valentine’s date night? Here you go!
- My beautiful friend Brittan, of What She Would Have Worn, created the most delectable Valentines Day Dessert. MMM. And she has a sweet LOVE story.
- OBSESSED!!!!! Okay…beyond obsessed. I have to make these Valentine Tea Bags for my besties! Swoon.
- I really want to make these cream filled heart sandwich cookies. As always…thank you Martha for inspiration to all us bakers out there.
- Share a night-cap with the hubby! This pomegranate raspberry champagne cocktail looks deeelish! Or maybe get a little crazy and try a “Frenchy“?
- I never thought a rock could be used as a such meaningful love offering! Can someone please get me one of those rocks? I’ll be your Valentine.
- Chocolate and espresso! What could be better in a brownie? And they’re healthy?!
- Love this idea! Find a map of the place you and your special someone met, got married, or lived life together. Then, cut it into a heart and frame it. So sweet.
- I hope to have kids someday. If I do, I would really like to make these adorable diy neon valentines for them and their classmates.
- When being disciplined, we are strictly paleo. Maybe I should go for these paleo valentine’s treats instead of all the amounts of chocolate chips I want to devour?
- Salad lovers, rejoice! Try these beet dyed goat cheese hearts on your next salad. Perfect for February. Perfect for me.
- Bon Appetit sure knows their stuff when it comes to Valentine’s Day! Menus, parties, and gift ideas galore.
- Heart milk cubes. Done.
- Last, click here and here and here to read and SEE some of the LOVE stories I share with my sweet man.
Happy Valentine’s Day, friends!!! Celebrate through the most amazing example of true love we could ever know (Romans 5:8).