Do you ever wish you had a more time to cook, bake, create, craft, etc.? I know that’s me. Can I get paid to bake cookies someday, please? Well, right now I am working on a big project that I have put off until the last minute (of course) and it needs to get done by tomorrow evening. I’m kind of nervous about it and I hope it gets done in time/turns out the way I am anticipating. But I will try to stay positive and just have fun doing it! Here is a list of random, inspirational, and noteworthy things to pump me (and you) up for the many hours of crafting to come.
- This is an UHH-mazing one minute message about forgiveness. Preach it Piper.
- I hope I can mimic some of these awesome hand-lettering techniques.
- Inspiration from a mom who wants to cherish every moment. Even when folding laundry.
- Love is in the air…and so is the common cold. I caught it for the third time this season, but I think elderberry syrup has been helping a lot this time!
- Listening to music and loving Bird Song.
- Excited for the latest Joy the Baker Podcast.
- I hope my package comes from David’s so I can brew some delicious blueberry jam organic tea.
- I’ll need some motivation throughout the day. Romans 1 it is.
- In need of a good laugh…this video kills me. This kid is for reals not joking and it makes me so happy. I can’t say I’d do any better though!
- I might need a baking break. I think I’ll try these orange poppyseed tea biscuits.
I’ll have a post up next week with the results of my craft! Yay!