- The picture above was taken in San Francisco when we visited Bi-Rite Creamery and Hog & Rocks. Both Epic. Both worth checking out.
- Valentine’s Day will be here soon. Maybe I’ll have time to do this and eat my little blogger heart out.
- I know its smack dab in the middle of winter, but I really wanna try this refreshing treat from Subtle Revelry’s most popular recipes of 2012. Peppermint AND lemons….shut the front door.
- I’m compiling a list of all the “natural” products I need for the home. Definitely going to pick up some matcha green tea powder and Essential Oils.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, ACV, whatever you wanna call it….I’m going to try out Fire Cider and Sweet Cider for the home.
- Crochet Turbans and Winter Diorama delights! Thank you, Brittan.
- While I write this, I’m watching Jim Gaffigan’s Mr. Universe. So if I’m being a little silly and somewhat random, that’s why.
- Party Time! Who wants to throw a party with me and pair the right honey with the right cheese with the right wine? Or just make chocolate milk and mini corn dogs and pretty bunting?
- Are pinky rings really “in”? This is what I’ve heard and it’s not just for secret society people anymore. Weird.
- Oil Pulling. I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it twice….does that mean I should just finally try it out?
- So excited to read my new book!
Love you guys!