Blogging is fun.
I get so excited to write out pieces of my life and share them with you.
It’s been a while since my last post and I’ve been bummed about that. Then I started to think about why it’s been so long…well, it’s because LIFE is happening!
Here’s what I’ve been up to for the past few weeks:
- I made an heirloom tomato quiche, courtesy of The Forest Feast. I could live on this dish.
- I threw my beautiful friend, Paloma, a “Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice” Housewarming Party. To read more about it, from me, CLICK HERE.
- My husband and I had our youth group over to our apartment for a “Movie & Theology Night.” We made lots of pizza, watched WALL-E, and talked about how the Gospel can be seen in everything; even a Pixar movie!
- My brother and I have been talking a lot more. He lives out-of-state for work. Some people say we look like twins.
- I made Lavender Lemonade (from scratch!) with honey and enjoyed it thoroughly with some treats from Carlsbad Danish Bakery.
- I had a wonderful IKEA and El Indio date with the hubs. It’s the simple things.
- We started P90X. Enough said.
- We saw Florence & The Machine in concert. She blew my mind. Holy freaking moley, her voice is incredible.
- Our family celebrated my sister’s and my niece’s birthday. God is so good to me. I admire my sister beyond words…and don’t even get me started on my baby niece. ❤
- I made Apple Pie for the first time with my sister and my bestie. Apple Brownies were made as well. Thank you for the recipe, Martha.
- Fall began and the rain came! We also picked out some pumpkins at Bates Nut Farm with our Jr. High students. These kids are gems.
- I met a few of my girlfriends for lunch in Irvine. CUCINA Enoteca is my new favorite place. Seriously, YUM.
Well…have I proven to you there has been absolutely no time for blogging? Now, I just hope I can start where I left off! Thanks for reading, friends!