I don’t know about you, but I am pretty obsessed with Pinterest! However, the only pins I seem to be able to actually follow through with are the recipes (the simple ones that is!).
Like most recipes I find, I add my little spin on it, but the original recipe can be found by clicking here. Here’s my recipe:
- 1 1/4 cup of natural peanut butter
- 2-3 small ripe bananas (I like banana!)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 12 Tbs of Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place desired liners in cupcake pan.
2. In a food processor, mix the peanut butter and bananas until smooth.
3. Add the eggs. Blend well.
4. Add the baking soda. Blend well.
5. Add the apple cider vinegar. Blend well.
6. Using a large spoon, fill each cupcake liner half way.
7. Drop a tablespoon of Nutella in the middle of each cupcake.
8. Top each cupcake with more batter so the Nutella is covered.
9. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Frost if desired and drink with a tall glass of cold milk!
Yum! I brought these to a dessert night for some friends who are gluten free and they raved about them! A big hit 🙂