Happy New Year, friends!
Back to real life, alarm clocks, work, eating healthy, and making schedules. But that does not have to be a negative thing! I’m actually relieved to get back into our routine. Below is a list of some our little family’s 2013 plans:
- Read our Bibles together and separately. Today I am reading through Psalm 1.
- Laugh…ALOT! Speaking of which: Instant Messaging days according to Nick Thune. Hilarious.
- Get back into the fitness routine together. Maybe some rock climbing will be in our future? And some beach walks, for sure.
- Learn to make souffles, master homemade ice cream, and have a crab boil. Probably on different nights.
- Work on my handwriting, lettering, and drawing.
- Move into an apartment with in-unit laundry. I cannot imagine the day…but I hope it does come. If so, I hope to win a pair of these: Amana Washer and Dryer Giveaway! Our laundry can pile up every so often and these would help a bunch.
- Date night once a month. Last year I did the 12 envelopes. This year will be more spontaneous. January: Benihana and Les Mis (SQUEAL!).
- Learn to sew something. Maybe a quilt…or maybe THIS for my niece.
- Visit the place where we got engaged and share more moments of grace together on Coronado Island. Just take my word for it, it’s the absolute best!
- Attend The Gospel Coalition conference. God is good.
- Try to become a more “natural remedies and solutions” kind of person. Whether that be essential oils, extracts, homemade tea, homemade disinfectants, etc. I don’t know how it will look yet…but I think I’ll give it a go!
What are some of your 2013 plans? I’d love to hear them.